Toronto Stores That Sell Closet Organizers I Need To Sell My Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter But To Where ?

I need to sell my Xbox 360 wireless adapter but to where ? - toronto stores that sell closet organizers

Well, I see you have an Xbox 360 wireless adapter, which I bought for 120 million U.S. dollars Canadian. My router is not compatible with it, so it was in my closet for a year. I have never used, and tries to connect it all. It is not even a scratch. Need to know where to sell.

Note that you live in Canada, I could not have stores in the United States here, and destination.

Here in Canada we have:

EB Games (though I do not think that things will be used)
Zellers
Martta Wall
GameStop Maybe (I'm not sure if Canada has a stoppage of play

If you are a kind of Canada and lives near Toronto or Sqare and you know, you can sell a shop, please let me know.

They also know how you can get.

PS.I will not try anything on eBay or on the Internet, no questions asked

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try a local pawn shop.

Anonymous said...

I would say no to friends or GameStop / EB Games
PS GameStop and EB Games are the same ... and used machines

Anonymous said...

Try a local pawn shop.

Anonymous said...

I would say no to friends or GameStop / EB Games
PS GameStop and EB Games are the same ... and used machines

Post a Comment